Blog Archive

“Best Night” by LMFAO feat. will.i.am, GoonRock, & Eva Simons – “Please Don’t Let This Be A Simulation”


So I decided after my dream last night that I should include the title and artist in the headline, I figured it would be a lot easier for people to know the name of what they’re about to read and listen to.  I hope it helps!

LMFAO tracks have been leaking like crazy lately, which means one thing, a new album!  Their most popular current single “Party Rock Anthem” has been sitting comfortably on iTunes' Top 10 and a radio hit as of late.  I don’t know about you, but I’ve already gotten my "party rock" fix and have moved on to one of LMFAO’s newly leaked tracks “Best Night.”  The song features, The Black Eyed Peas', will.i.am, GoonRock, from “Party Rock Anthem,” and Eva Simons, featured on Afrojack’s “Take Over Control.”  The track has a solid line up and is my “new” “Party Rock Anthem.”  Check it out below!