Blog Archive

Call An Ambulance

After a few unsuccessful song previews, on one of my favorite music sites, I came across an extraordinary track by Dr. Dre titled “I Need A Doctor.”  I am assuming it will be a standout on his soon to be released album “Detox.”  Eminem makes quite the entrance on the track with his usual angry and pressing verses, setting the stage for the apex of the song, where Dre finally spits some lyrics.  Alongside Dre and Eminem is newcomer Skylar Grey, who you may know from Diddy’s “Coming Home.”  Grey’s morbidly brilliant vocals mesh captivatingly against the dominant rock drumline.  The song only makes me wonder what great collaborations may appear on Dre’s forthcoming album.  Enjoy.

Dr. Dre - I Need A Doctor (feat. Eminem & Skylar Grey)

Powered by mp3skull.com

Buy It On iTunes