Blog Archive

Straight To The Big Screen

I was making my way through some indie tracks when I realized that it has been quite sometime since I have posted a rap song.  I promised (myself) that I would post songs from different music genres, so for today I have chosen Wiz Khalifa’s “Big Screen.”

The track just leaked onto the web, following his collaboration with Snoop D-o-double-g titled “That Good.”  “Big Screen” explores the rapper’s rise to fame through heavily auto-tuned lyrics like “Living for today, thinking about tomorrow.”  I will admit, I am not the biggest Wiz fan, but there’s something about the song I really am fond of.  Maybe it’s the lyrical substance, but I am not to sure. 

Do you like Khalifa’s “Big Screen,” or do you think it will go straight to DVD?

Wiz Khalifa - Big Screen

Powered by mp3skull.com