Blog Archive

“Better Off Dead” by The Sounds - “You Said That You Forgive Me”

It must be cold with a scarf that long.
Ahhh!  I’ve been swamped with schoolwork all day and have been stressing out, but I’m finally finished with it.  You’re probably thinking to yourself  “that sucks you had a bunch of homework due tomorrow,” however do not feel bad for me, sadly it’s due Sunday.  I get stressed out when I put things off, especially large amounts of schoolwork. 

I was looking for a song (just now) to chill and relax to, when I came upon “Better Off Dead” by The Sounds.  The track is off the Swedish indie rock band’s album Something to Die For.  “Better Off Dead” is an awesome dance track with an indie rock vibe topped with a few electronic elements, pretty crazy.  After listening to it a few times I thought to myself, “I bet there are some epic remixes to this song!”  I found none.  Listen below and let me know if you’ve heard of or find any remixes of the song!

Oh, by the way the lead singer of The Sounds is the girl singing in Cobra Starship’s “Bring It! (Snakes On A Plane),” how weird is that?

The Sounds / Better Off Dead by ethansays

Buy It On iTunes