Blog Archive

“Run” by The Knux feat. Kid Cudi - “She’s An Actress Know How To…”


Today’s my 200th blog post (to my knowledge) and I’ve hit over 10,000 views!  I’m pretty excited!  I haven’t missed one day and luckily I’ve had the help of Patrick and Carly on my musical journey.  Thanks to everyone who has been along for the ride, it’s been incredible and I’m excited to continue!

The pick for today is by New Orleans duo, The Knux.  They’re gearing up for the release of their second album Eraser.  I’ve never heard of the duo until today, but boy am I glad I did.  Kid Cudi teams up with The Knux creating an addicting song with a chorus that’s hard to forget.  Hopefully Cudi’s name gives The Knux some credibility and attention because they definitely deserve it.  I mean if Cudi’s on your track it has to be good, right?

The Knux - Run (ft. Kid Cudi) by CherrytreeRecords